- All renters must be 21 or older, have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance ID card, and a major credit card/debit card in renters name.
- We do not perform credit check.
- All rentals are based on a 24-hour period – so whatever time you pick up your rental, it would be due back the same time.
- Rentals are not available at an hourly rate or any proration.
- All rental rates are subject to change without notice, except confirmed reservations.
- All renters must be 21 or older. There is no underage fee for renters between 21 to 25 years old.
- A valid regular ‘Class C’ license is required. Driver’s licenses are accepted from any USA state or territory, from a Canadian province or from an international country.
- Licenses from outside of USA or Canada also require an international driver’s permit.
- Individuals with learner’s permit are not eligible to rent.
- Two additional drivers are allowed at no extra charge.
- Additional drivers must be 21 or older and provide a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance ID card.
- Additional drivers may email/fax a copy of their driver’s license and proof of insurance if not present at time of rental.
- The renter and additional drivers are not required to show proof of insurance if our insurance is accepted at time of rental.
- Please refer to our insurance page for more information.
- International driver’s licenses are accepted and may require an international driver’s permit.
- International renters are asked to show their passport and airfare ticket at time of rental.
- A $750 deposit is charged and any unused deposit will be reversed upon return of vehicle.
- After hours drop-off is allowed outside of our business hours (8am – 10pm) at all of our locations.
- Your rental will be checked-in the following day and final receipt will be emailed to renter. Renter is responsible for rental vehicle until vehicle is checked-in the following day.
Instructions: Please park vehicle in designated parking area instructed by your rental agent and drop keys in drop box by office entrance.
Please call 1-800-940-9332 and let us know that you have dropped off the vehicle. Please have your rental agreement number or last name on the reservation available.
Late Returns / Grace Period
- Rental vehicle must be returned at the same time when it was picked up.
- A one-hour grace period is allowed for late returns.
- Vehicles returned longer than one hour will be subject to an additional day of rental charge.
- Our cargo vans include 200 miles per day, and $0.30 for each additional mile – regardless of the number of rental days
- All other van types (minivans, 12 and 15 passengers) include 200 miles for one day rentals and $0.30 for each additional mile. Rentals of two days or more include free unlimited mileage.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
- All cancellations are subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of your pick up date are charged one full day of rental.
- Cancellations are followed by an email confirmation.
- Reservations will be honored for 2 hours after your scheduled pickup date and time. No shows after 2 hours are considered cancelled reservations.
- Please make sure to call 1-800-940-9332 if you will be delayed for more than 2 hours after your pick up date and time.
- We offer free pick up from the airport.
- We ask that you give us a call as soon as you land and we will pick you up at the curbside and bring you to our facility.
- Depending on your rental location, you may be subject to additional local and state rental tax.
- All rentals come with full tank of gas and we ask that you return with the same level.
- Vehicles returned with lower gas level will be subject to a $25 service fee plus the cost of gas.
Business Rentals & Drivers
- Employers and co-employees of renters renting on corporate rate plans, if properly licensed and meet our age requirements, are authorized to drive the vehicle while acting within the scope of their employment duties.
- Rentals are allowed to cross into the three adjacent states from your pick up location.
- Canada and Mexico crossings are permitted.
- States outside of these geographic borders are prohibited and will be subject to a surcharge daily rate of $399.
- One-way rentals within our locations are permitted. A one-way fee will apply.
- Need help getting around? Ask for a GPS navigation device at no extra charge.
- GPS device is based on availability at the time of pick up.
- Lost/Missing GPS devices upon return will be subject to $399 charge.
- We offer Roadside Assistance for $10 per day.
- Services include: lockout service, battery jump start, battery replacement, towing up to $200, flat tire, tire replacement, and windshield chip.
- Roadside assistance does not cover the cost of lost or missing key and cost of fuel shortage. However, we will assist you with mobile locksmith or fuel services at renters expense in order to get you back on the road.
- We allow our vans into Mexico with proper Mexico insurance policy.
- Mexico insurance policies are offered at the time of rental for $39 per day.
Mexico Insurance provides renter with liability and damage protection on the rental vehicle to be in compliance with Mexican law when visiting Mexico. The policy provides coverage for liability to third parties arising from the use of the rental vehicle (to the applicable limit of liability), collision and comprehensive coverage for the rental vehicle (subject to applicable deductibles) and limited medical expense coverage. Coverage is subject to all limits, terms, limitations and exclusions in the Mexico Insurance policy. All claims must be submitted while in Mexico and prior to departing Mexico.
All Burning Man reservations are subject to a $450 cleaning fee. If your van is returned in decent conditions, you will get a refund for a portion of the cleaning fee.
Please note that all refunds will be partial and full $450 refunds will not be issued. Vans that visit the desert come back with dust/sand inside the air vents, air filter, and even the engine, it is an inevitable part of driving through barren land.
The cleaning fee ensures that proper detailing is provided to each and every van as it needs to be up to our high standards for the following reservations. For this reason, we are more than happy to issue partial refunds on vans that only require minimal cleaning. To ensure you get the best refund, please ask the rental agent at the time of pick up for details about the cleaning fee.
***Please note that any van returned in extremely filthy conditions will be subject to additional cleaning fees up to $150 on top of the original $450***
For those that fail to notify us they are going to Burning Man, unless they already paid hundreds of dollars to get the van cleaned, we will find traces of dust in the air vents and air filter, which will result in a non negotiable $500 cleaning fee.
What People Are Saying
“All the convenience and friendly service that'd go beyond your expectations. Reservation took about 2 minutes... I got the 15 passenger van right outside of the baggage claim and was driving off with it 10 minutes after I arrived and claimed my baggage. Nice and clean with gas tank full. Talking about hit the ground running.”
"My friends and I planned a trip to the roaring springs water park in Utah. We couldn't find 15 seaters anywhere. So we were essentially stuck with the option of renting 2 vans. Luckily one of my friends heard about Zeeba and we were set! A 15 seater that was much cheaper than renting two vans, or even one!"
"Great service, clean vans and good prices. Chris was very accommodating and had great customer service. The vans seemed in good shape and he added a GPS for the trip. Will go back again!"
© Copyright 2018 - Zeeba Rent-A-Van - All Rights Reserved.