- All renters must be 21 or older, have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance ID card, and a major credit card/debit card in renters name.
- We do not perform credit check.
- All rentals are based on a 24-hour period – so whatever time you pick up your rental, it would be due back the same time.
- Rentals are not available at an hourly rate or any proration.
- All rental rates are subject to change without notice, except confirmed reservations.
- All renters must be 21 or older. There is no underage fee for renters between 21 to 25 years old.
- A valid regular ‘Class C’ license is required. Driver’s licenses are accepted from any USA state or territory, from a Canadian province or from an international country.
- Licenses from outside of USA or Canada also require an international driver’s permit.
- Individuals with learner’s permit are not eligible to rent.
- Two additional drivers are allowed at no extra charge.
- Additional drivers must be 21 or older and provide a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance ID card.
- Additional drivers may email/fax a copy of their driver’s license and proof of insurance if not present at time of rental.
- The renter and additional drivers are not required to show proof of insurance if our insurance is accepted at time of rental.
- Please refer to our insurance page for more information.
- International driver’s licenses are accepted and may require an international driver’s permit.
- International renters are asked to show their passport and airfare ticket at time of rental.
- A $750 deposit is charged and any unused deposit will be reversed upon return of vehicle.
- After hours drop-off is allowed outside of our business hours (8am – 10pm) at all of our locations.
- Your rental will be checked-in the following day and final receipt will be emailed to renter. Renter is responsible for rental vehicle until vehicle is checked-in the following day.
Instructions: Please park vehicle in designated parking area instructed by your rental agent and drop keys in drop box by office entrance.
Please call 1-800-940-9332 and let us know that you have dropped off the vehicle. Please have your rental agreement number or last name on the reservation available.
Late Returns / Grace Period
- Rental vehicle must be returned at the same time when it was picked up.
- A one-hour grace period is allowed for late returns.
- Vehicles returned longer than one hour will be subject to an additional day of rental charge.
- 1 day rentals are limited to 250 miles and $0.25 for each additional mile.
- Rentals of 2 days or more come with unlimited miles.
- Cargo vans come with 250 miles per day and $0.25 for each additional mile regardless of number of days rented.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
- All cancellations are subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of your pick up date are charged one full day of rental.
- Cancellations are followed by an email confirmation.
- Reservations will be honored for 2 hours after your scheduled pickup date and time. No shows after 2 hours are considered cancelled reservations.
- Please make sure to call 1-800-940-9332 if you will be delayed for more than 2 hours after your pick up date and time.
- We offer free pick up from the airport.
- We ask that you give us a call as soon as you land and we will pick you up at the curbside and bring you to our facility.
- Depending on your rental location, you may be subject to additional local and state rental tax.
- All rentals come with full tank of gas and we ask that you return with the same level.
- Vehicles returned with lower gas level will be subject to a $25 service fee plus the cost of gas.
Business Rentals & Drivers
- Employers and co-employees of renters renting on corporate rate plans, if properly licensed and meet our age requirements, are authorized to drive the vehicle while acting within the scope of their employment duties.
- Rentals are allowed to cross into the three adjacent states from your pick up location.
- Canada and Mexico crossings are permitted.
- States outside of these geographic borders are prohibited and will be subject to a surcharge daily rate of $399.
- One-way rentals within our locations are permitted. A one-way fee will apply.
- Need help getting around? Ask for a GPS navigation device at no extra charge.
- GPS device is based on availability at the time of pick up.
- Lost/Missing GPS devices upon return will be subject to $399 charge.
- We offer Roadside Assistance for $10 per day.
- Services include: lockout service, battery jump start, battery replacement, towing up to $200, flat tire, tire replacement, and windshield chip.
- Roadside assistance does not cover the cost of lost or missing key and cost of fuel shortage. However, we will assist you with mobile locksmith or fuel services at renters expense in order to get you back on the road.
- We allow our vans into Mexico with proper Mexico insurance policy.
- Mexico insurance policies are offered at the time of rental for $39 per day.
Mexico Insurance provides renter with liability and damage protection on the rental vehicle to be in compliance with Mexican law when visiting Mexico. The policy provides coverage for liability to third parties arising from the use of the rental vehicle (to the applicable limit of liability), collision and comprehensive coverage for the rental vehicle (subject to applicable deductibles) and limited medical expense coverage. Coverage is subject to all limits, terms, limitations and exclusions in the Mexico Insurance policy. All claims must be submitted while in Mexico and prior to departing Mexico.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
CDW is offered at the time of rental for an additional daily charge. If accepted, it waives or reduces the renter and additional drivers’ financial responsibility for physical damage to the rental vehicle only. CDW does not cover theft and damage due to insufficient height or width clearances.
For more detailed information, please refer to our Insurance Products page.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI)
SLI is offered at the time of rental for an additional daily charge. If accepted, SLI provides renter and additional drivers with 3rd party liability coverage in excess of the minimum financial responsibility, which varies by state, and up to $1 million.
For more detailed information, please refer to our Insurance Products page.
Renter’s Liability Protection (RLP)
RLP is offered at the time of rental for an additional daily charge. If accepted, RLP provides renter
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) & Personal Effects Protection (PEP)
PAI & PEP is offered at the time of rental for an additional daily charge. If accepted, PAI & PEP offer
What People Are Saying
“All the convenience and friendly service that'd go beyond your expectations. Reservation took about 2 minutes... I got the 15 passenger van right outside of the baggage claim and was driving off with it 10 minutes after I arrived and claimed my baggage. Nice and clean with gas tank full. Talking about hit the ground running.”
I had a really good experience renting here. I showed up at my scheduled appointment to pick up the rental and found out that I may have booked the wrong type of vehicle that I needed. I was leaving town in a couple hours and needed the vehicle ASAP. The manager Chris was very helpful. He had to jump through a couple hoops but I was able to get the vehicle that I needed and was able to leave town on time. Thank you very much Chris!
Jennifer talked to me over the phone and helped me throughout the reservation process. Once I BARTed to location in SSF, Mike was even kind enough to come pick me up and take me to their office. Mike was outstandingly professional and efficient throughout the rental process and had me on the road with everything I needed in 10minutes. One thing I that genuinely impressed me about this company was how upfront they are about everything, as there were genuinely no hidden costs! Definitely something you don't see at most car rental services. It was such a pleasure working with Zeeba, I'll absolutely recommend them to my friends and will use them in the future.
Great service, clean vans and good prices. Chris was very accommodating and had great customer service. The vans seemed in good shape and he added a GPS for the trip. Will go back again!
Great service and great rates. I needed a van on short notice for a long road trip. After shopping around and comparing rates -- they had the best -- I took a chance on Zeeba, as I hadn't heard of them. When I arrived to pick up the van, it was ready to go. Paperwork was quick and easy, and I was on the road in minutes in a newer van in great condition. Overall it was one of the best car rental experiences I've had. Highly recommended.
Service was great! I called last minute and they were able to deliver a van immediately. I was particularly impressed with Chris for taking my order on last minute and making sure I received all the features I needed. The Van was in excellent shape and condition. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I will definitely be returning with my Church's youth group
"My friends and I planned a trip to the roaring springs water park in Utah. We couldn't find 15 seaters anywhere. So we were essentially stuck with the option of renting 2 vans. Luckily one of my friends heard about Zeeba and we were set! A 15 seater that was much cheaper than renting two vans, or even one!"
© Copyright 2017 - Zeeba Rent-A-Van - All Rights Reserved.